Training, Guidance, & Support for Implementation
Access expert implementation support when and where you need it, at your own pace. Online courses can supplement coaching or stand alone to guide educators throughout adoption of the curriculum. Each course is developed by EL Education’s curriculum and implementation experts with extensive experience in diverse classrooms.
Users are granted access for one academic year and are encouraged to utilize the resources and tools included in each course at critical stages of their curriculum implementation.
Online Course Catalog
Course 1: Introduction to the EL Education K-5 Language Arts Curriculum and Materials
- Essential for educators new to the EL Education K-5 Language Arts Curriculum.
- Orients users to teacher and student curricular and supporting materials.
- Builds an understanding of how the EL Education K-5 Language Arts Curriculum meets the needs of diverse learners.
Course 2: Preparing to Teach the EL Education K-5 Language Arts Curriculum
- Utilizes tools and techniques from our expert field staff to support teachers in preparing to deliver K-5 Module Lesson, K-2 Labs, and 3-5 ALL Block instruction
- Walks users through processes and templates for unpacking and personalizing lesson plans
Course 3: Support for the EL Education K-2 Curriculum Reading Foundations Skills Block
- Orients users to the structure, purpose, and research base of the curriculum as well as resources and materials needed for planning
- Builds an understanding of how to implement K-2 curriculum assessments and utilize results
- Includes optional access to a suite of online professional learning resources on the basics of phonics and phonics instruction
Course 4: Leading Implementation of the EL Education K-5 Language Arts Curriculum
- Designed for district and school-level literacy leaders
- Supports users in preparing to lead successful implementation by providing must-know information about the curriculum and suggestions for managing common complexities that arise
- Allows participants to walk away with a “playbook” of their next steps for implementation including: tasks, roles, timelines, scheduling ideas and more.
Courses are $100 each and are accessible for one academic year after purchase. Each purchase includes resources and tools to download and use throughout implementation.
For pricing and enrollment questions, please contact an ELA Field Specialist with our partners at Open Up Resources:
Thank you for your interest in EL Education Professional Learning Courses for our curriculum. One of our staff will reach out shortly.