Folders for Everyone!
We're continuously looking for ways to increase access to high-quality instructional resources and add value in the classroom. Today, we are rolling out a new website feature called Folders.
Folders are a way to save items from the resource library in folders that you create, name and manage. Here are some quick facts about this new feature:
- Anyone can create a free account and then use folders.
- You can create as many folders as you wish.
- You can rename them and add or delete items at any point.
- You can share folders with other users via email.
- Shared folders will reflect changes that the folder owner makes over time.
- Items in a shared folder will be visible based on permission level -- so you if share a folder with premium items with someone who only has public access, they won’t be able to see the premium items.
- For now, this feature is limited to the Library so you can’t save pages from any other section on the website.
Here's a short demonstration of how to use folders:
Please let us know if you have any feedback or questions.