EL Education Twitterchats: Learning with the Crew in Real Time
Join us on Twitter at #edchatEL on Thursdays at 7pm EST. Our conversations will get you thinking. All you need to do is show up with your ideas.
Educators can join to discuss current teaching strategies to transform their teaching, learn more about student engagement and deeper learning, and connect with inspiring educators. We will discuss everything from EL Education’s core practices to educational equity and social change.
And don’t forget to follow those you meet who have something insightful to say. Building your social network is one of the more powerful ways to use Twitter. Lurking (aka just watching) is fine too. But we encourage you to jump into the Q&A.
Note: One of the best ways to follow along is to head over to an app that takes care of adding the hashtag, so you don’t have to worry about forgetting it, such as TweetChat, Tchat, or Twubs. Sign in with your Twitter credentials, follow along, and participate.
Miss our past chats? Catch up on the conversations:
- Driving Learning with High Quality Work
- Transforming Schools with Deeper Learning
- Academic Mindsets and Student Success
- Deeper Learning and Equity: Part 1
- Deeper Learning and Equity : Part 2 - A Focus of ELLs
- Deeper Learning and Equity: Part 3 - Curriculum as a Vehicle
- Sparking Wonder and Joy in Primary Learning
- How Do We Measure What Matters Most?
- How Do We Educate for Moral Courage and Character?
- Optimizing Learning for ELLs