with schools in the network
across the US in our network
in EL Education schools
We work with all kinds of schools
District and charter, from kindergarten through 12th grade, serving populations that reflect the diversity of our country.
Diverse Population of Students*
*Data from 2012-2013. All highly implementing schools in the EL Education network are included in these analyses.
Where our model is closely implemented, we see gains for all groups of students.
Students in EL Education schools outperform peers*
Average percent of students proficient on state Reading/English Language Arts test, difference between students in our schools and their peers in the district.
Average percent of students proficient on state math test, difference between students in our schools and their peers in the district.
Independent Research Study demonstrates gains over time for students in EL Education middle schools
Find more information on the study by Mathematica Policy Research here.
After three years of attending a school in the EL Education network, students gain an average of 10 months in math achievement.
After three years of attending a school in the EL Education network, students gain an average of 7 months in reading achievement.
100 % College Acceptance
Our goal for each student is college acceptance. In our exemplary high schools, 100% college acceptance is the standard.
- Brooklyn Collaborative: Brooklyn, NY
- Capital City Public Charter School: Washington DC
- Channel View School for Research: Queens, NY
- Harborside Academy: Kenosha, WI
- Leaders High School: Brooklyn, NY
- Open World Learning Community: St. Paul, MN
- Sierra Academy of Expeditionary Learning: Nevada City, CA
- Springfield Renaissance School: Springfield, MA
- Tapestry Charter School: Buffalo, NY
- WHEELS: New York, NY