MIDDLE SCHOOL MATH TEACHER - GRASS VALLEY CHARTER SCHOOL
- Date Posted
- Partner Schools
- Grass Valley, CA
REQUIREMENTS GVSD seeks an individual who is energetic, dependable, has a strong work ethic, is self-initiated, and is a team player with the ability to work well with others.
• Valid CA Single Subject Math Teaching Credential or Valid CA Multiple Subject Teaching Credential with Math Supplemental
• At least one of the following authorizations to teach English Learners: CLAD, BCLAD, SDAIE, Certificate of Completion Staff Development AB2913 training (formerly SB395 or SB1969) or SB2042 EL Authorization
• CPR/First Aide Certificate (if available)
• Newly hired certificated employees eligible for BTSA are required to participate for completion of their credential
• Driver’s License (copy upon hire)
• TB Screening (copy upon hire)
INCLUDE IN PACKET • Application
• Letter of Introduction
• Current Letters of Recommendation from Past Employers (3)
• Valid CA Multiple Subject Teaching Credential (copies accepted)
• College Transcripts (copies accepted)
APPLICATION DEADLINE UNTIL FILLED
SALARY RANGE As Per Certificated Salary Schedule Range: Steps 1-18: $51,029 – $87,378. Placement For New Employees To The District Ranges Between Step 1 ($51,029) and Step 6 ($58,991) Based On Experience.
BENEFITS The Grass Valley School District offers qualifying employees an insurance package of medical, dental and vision coverage. District contribution for a full time employee is $8,580 annually.
STARTING DATE August 13, 2021 for the 2021/2022 School Year and Upon Completion of Background Check by the Department of Justice (DOJ).
To apply, APPLICANTS must complete an online application through Edjoin (www.edjoin.org) by the deadline date.