CHARTER ADVENTURE ASSOCIATE TEACHER - The Grass Valley School District
- Date Posted
- Partner Schools
- Grass Valley, CA
2021/2022 School Year Probationary/Permanent 10 Month Classified Position
LOCATION CHARTER SCHOOL
SALARY RANGE As Per Classified Salary Schedule Position Range: C: $16.52 - $21.34/hr. Placement For New Employees To The District Ranges Between Step 1 and Step 3 Based on Experience.
BENEFITS The Grass Valley School District offers qualifying employees an insurance package of medical, dental and vision coverage. District contribution for a full time employee is $8,580 annually.
HOURS 8.0 hrs/day, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (includes a ½ hour unpaid lunch)
REQUIREMENTS GVSD seeks an individual who is energetic, dependable, has a strong work ethic, is self-initiated, and is a team player with the ability to work well with others.
• 18 years of age
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Experience in outdoor & adventure education
• Driver’s License (copy upon hire)
• TB Screening (copy upon hire)
• CPR/First Aide Certificate (copy upon hire)
• Wilderness First Responder Certification (copy upon hire)
INCLUDE IN PACKET • Application
• Letter of Introduction
• Current Letters of Recommendation from Past Employers (3)
• High School Diploma or GED/Transcripts (copy upon hire)
APPLICATION DEADLINE UNTIL FILLED
STARTING DATE Approximately August 11, 2021 and after completion of background check by the Department of Justice (DOJ) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
To apply, APPLICANTS must complete an online application through Edjoin (www.edjoin.org) by the deadline date.