Centennial Academy - Director of Data & Analytics
- Date Posted
- Partner Schools
Job Summary: The Director of Data & Analytics “Director” provides a pivotal responsibility to move the organization in data-driven decision making through the implementation, maintenance, and operation of an information and reporting systems set-up, in a centralized database system.
The Director will report to the Head of School and will oversee, collect, manage, and analyze all data reported by assessments and programs, and will also support the implementation and maintenance of the database.
The Director must possess excellent leadership and management skills, knowledge of all assessments, and strong experience with analytics and the use of data for school improvement.
-Lead and manage all database management, analysis, and reporting for student and community information and data; develop monthly/quarterly/annual reporting of student information in support of performance management, compliance and other reporting needs
-Create dashboards and other regular reports and analysis that answer questions for key stakeholders and provide insights on student, school and program performance.
-Analyze data to better inform decision making, identify trends and patterns, and use data to identify areas of improvement
-Streamline and improve data collection process and develop operational efficiencies and standard operating procedures
-Collaborate with administrators, faculty, and staff to determine key metrics for data analysis
-Serve as primary contact for all external and internal data requests; coordinate submission of data and reports for compliance requirements
-Conduct staff, family, and student surveys as needed
-Assist with mentoring school and organization leaders on using data to improve instructional plan and drive student achievement
-Coach, facilitate, and provide relevant and real-time data analysis to administrators, faculty and staff to achieve objectives and complete deliverables
-Assist with formative and summative state, district, and local assessments
-Other duties as assigned
Candidates for the position should be passionate about the use of data-driven decisions in a school setting by building strong relationships and applying a business minded approach to the education sector.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Database Management, Business, Technology, or related field required
● Minimum 3 years relevant work experience within the education field and/or programmatic monitoring and data analysis
● Past experience working within the education field and/or programmatic monitoring and data analysis
● Relevant experience developing and managing complex databases and report systems, preferably in a human service environment
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to develop and maintain technical policy and procedure manuals
● Excellent interpersonal skills to encourage cooperative working relationships with and between administration and staff
● Strong problem solving skills including the ability to forecast issues and develop proactive solutions
● Flexibility with a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit to accommodate a high level of responsibility, autonomy, and multiple priorities
● Strong organization and time management skills
● Ability to work collaboratively with administrators, faculty, staff, and multiple partners to extract and share program data as required
● Comfort with technology along with the ability to learn new software quickly
● Knowledge and proficiency with online database systems, MS Excel and Access with the ability to query, sort, and chart various data for reports, presentations, and proposals
● Commitment to the vision, mission, and values of Centennial Academy
Apply Here: https://jobapply.page.link/Akuv
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities as needed.
For More Information:
Senior Human Resource Manager