Implementing Toward Impact: EL Education K-8 Language Arts Curriculum
Curriculum Institute, Virtual Event
- Grade Level
K-2, 3-5, 6-8
Public, EL Education Partners
EL Education is transforming literacy education with an acclaimed curriculum, proven professional development, and a suite of resources that empower teachers to master their greatest aspirations and build equitable and inclusive learning opportunities for all students. Created by teachers for teachers, and based on college and career readiness standards, the EL Education Language Arts curriculum is a comprehensive, research-informed, core language arts program that engages teachers and students through compelling, real world content.
Join this professional learning experience to discover:
- how students can be engaged in meaningful work that fosters both rigor and joy in learning through the EL Education K-8 Language Arts Curriculum.
- how teachers and leaders can implement the EL Education K-8 Language Arts Curriculum towards impact in the form of equitable and excellent student outcomes across dimensions of achievement.
- Participants will engage with educators and leaders from across the country, cultivating a community of collaborative learning and co-constructing knowledge to support implementation of the curriculum.
- Teachers will explore the research and principles behind the curriculum, the structure and key features of the curriculum and specific ways the curriculum meets all students’ needs; creating educational equity.
- Leaders will explore the curriculum structure, reflect upon their role as a Change Leader, identify high-leverage instructional practices, and align on high-quality implementation indicators to support teacher efficacy in service of educational equity.
- Participants will connect to and enhance their professional practice though contextualizing their learning about the curriculum within learner pathways:
- Coach/Lead Teacher
- Participants evolve their understanding of the structure and key features of the curriculum and begin planning for the successful implementation of the curriculum that supports improved student achievement and excellent and equitable outcomes in their district, schools and classrooms.
Please click here for policies, logistics, and pricing information.
This institute will be held virtually in August 2023. Please check back for dates.
Registration will open Monday, August 8th at noon Eastern time.