EL Education 2021 Virtual Summit
- Grade Level
K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12
Public, EL Education Partners
Lifting Our Gaze: Students Lead The Way
Education isn’t something done to students, it’s done with students. From October 28-29, 2021 join a diverse community of educators, experts, and practitioners as we embrace radical student leadership and empower students to design, plan, facilitate, and lead us in learning how to build more equitable schools.
With students at the helm, we can refine our roadmap for education through an unprecedented pandemic and its aftermath, chart our path to a new summit, and seize the chance to reimagine stronger schools where all learners experience:
- Instruction and assessment that challenge, engage, and empower learners
- Access to standards-based, content-rich, culturally affirming curriculum
- School culture that fosters positive identity, belonging, agency, and purpose
- Explicit anti-racist discussion, practice, and action
EL Education partners and participants beyond EL Education:
- $450 per registrant-Early bird rate (register by August 31, 2021)
- $600 per registrant-Standard rate (registrations after August 31, 2021)
Registration for #ELVS21 is now open and will close October 25 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern time. Stay tuned for upcoming announcements of student spotlights, sessions, affinity groups, networking opportunities, and more!