EL Education’s Core Practices: Driving Towards Excellent and Equitable Outcomes Across Three Dimensions of Achievement
In-Person Event, Institute
- City Boston, MA
- Grade Level
K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12
Public, EL Education Partners
EL Education’s Core Practices animate our curriculum and full school model: student-engaged assessment, deeper instruction that challenges, engages, and empowers students, developing a positive culture of Crew with students and staff, and shared leadership.
Join this professional learning experience to discover:
- how EL Education Core Practices support setting the conditions for educational equity.
- how EL Education Core Practices accelerate student achievement, serving excellent and equitable outcomes across an expanded definition of student achievement.
- Participants will engage with each other within the structure of Crew to build a community of learning as a foundation for co-constructing knowledge.
- Participants will explore and experience our research-based Core Practices through immersive experiences related to curriculum, assessment, instruction, character and culture, and leadership.
- Participants will connect to and enhance their professional practice by contextualizing their learning and making connections to their current practice and quality implementation of the EL Education Core Practices.
- Participants evolve their understanding of EL Education’s Core Practices and begin planning for the successful implementation in service of equitable outcomes in their district, schools and classrooms.
Please click here for policies, logistics, and pricing information.
Registration will remain open until 7/3/2023 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern time or until spots fill. Please register early to secure a spot.