EL Education’s Core Practices: Driving Towards Excellence and Equitable Outcomes Across 3 Dimensions of Achievement
In-Person Event, Institute
- City Boston, MA
- Grade Level
K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12
Public, EL Education Partners
EL Education’s Core Practices animate our curriculum and full school model: student-engaged assessment, deeper instruction than challenges, engages and empowers students, developing a positive culture of Crew with students and staff and shared leadership.
Join this professional learning experience to discover:
- how the EL Education Core supports setting the conditions for educational equity.
- how the EL Education Core accelerates student achievement, serving excellent and equitable outcomes across an expanded definition of student achievement.
- Participants will engage with each other within the structure of Crew to build a community of learning as a foundation for co-constructing knowledge.
Participants will explore and experience our research-based Core Practices through immersive experiences related to curriculum, assessment, instruction, character and culture, and leadership.
- Participants will connect to and enhance their professional practice through contextualizing their learning and making connections to their current practice and quality implementation of the EL Education Core.
- Participants evolve their understanding of EL Education’s Core Practices and begin planning for the successful implementation in service of equitable outcomes in their district, schools and classrooms.
This is an in-person event. For participant safety, EL Education requires attendees to be vaccinated and show a negative COVID-19 test in order to attend. Please see details here.
This 3-day institute will take place in mid-July 2023. Please check back for dates.
Please click here for policies, logistics, and pricing information.
Registration will open Monday, August 8th at noon Eastern time.