Classrooms in Practice: Communities of Learning that Challenge, Engage, and Empower Every Student
Virtual Event, Institute
- Grade Level
K-2, 3-5, 6-8, 9-12
Public, EL Education Partners
EL Education’s Core Practices are the foundation for high-achieving, engaging classrooms that set the conditions for educational equity and promote excellent equitable outcomes across an expanded definition of student achievement. This professional learning experience is designed to introduce the tenets and high-leverage practices that underlie impactful implementation of the EL Education model and curriculum products and will support any educator interested in exploring the guiding question: How can I cultivate a community of learning that challenges, engages, and empowers every student to achieve more than they thought possible?
Join this professional learning experience to discover:
- How to develop strong classroom cultures
- How to engage students in daily assessment
- How to utilize deeper instruction practices in the context of compelling curriculum
- Participants will engage with educators from across the country, cultivating a culture of Crew and co-constructing knowledge of how to implement high-leverage practices that support growth and achievement across three dimensions of achievement
- Participants will explore the research-based Core Practices that characterize equity-centered, engaging and high-achieving classrooms.
- Participants will connect to and enhance their professional practice through contextualizing their learning and learn collaboratively within learning pathways:
Middle School (6-8)
High School (9-12)
- Participants will evolve their understanding of the approach and practices that are the foundation of high-achieving classrooms and prepare to implement these practices in service of educational equity and excellent equitable outcomes.
Please click here for policies, logistics, and pricing information.
Registration will remain open until July 26, 2023 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern time or until spots fill. Please register early to secure a spot.